Friday, April 15, 2016

Pink Hello

Playing with Pink!
I've always wanted to try pink hair.
When I saw this week's Casology Challenge to use pink, I gave it a go with a new digi from Tiddly Inks Poppy Wryn.

I used Copic Markers:
Hair: RV21, RV23, RV25
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E12, R20
Shading: C1, C2, C5
Highlighting: 0
Used a white gelly roll pen to add white highlights. 

I made this card for Casology Challenge

I am also playing in the latest MarkerPop Challenge
#92 Spring

Poppy Wryn
Poppy Wryn
Take Note
Take Note

SugarCuts Polaroid Journal Card
SugarCuts Polaroid Journal Card

Supplies
Stamps:  Poppy Wryn (Tiddly Inks), Take Note (SugarPea Designs)  Paper:  Neenah Solar White 80#, Lime Ice (Papertrey Ink)  Ink: Printer, Versafine Onyx Black,  RV21, RV23, RV25, 0, C1, C3, C5, E000, E00, E11, E21, R20, gelly roll white pen  Accessories: SugarCuts Polaroid Journal Card (SugarPea Designs), Cuttlebug, Corner Champer

Enjoy your day!

11 comments:

Rosemary said...

oh she looks fabulous in pink, lisa!! as always your coloring is perfection!!

Hannelie said...

Wow Lisa, you can color girl ! Making me wish I had pink hair! Awesome take on our cue this week. Thanks for joining us at Casology!

Hannelie said...

Wow Lisa, you can color girl ! Making me wish I had pink hair! Awesome take on our cue this week. Thanks for joining us at Casology!

Karren said...

This is gorgeous! Your coloring is amazing!

~amy~ said...

Lisa, you are such a fantastic colorista! Love her pink hair!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Lisa, she is a sweetie, and I LOVE her hair! Yes, you are a fantastic colorista!! I love her in the Polaroid frame...fabulous! Hugs!!

Jacquie Southas said...

LOVE the pink hair, Lisa! Fabulous coloring and the image really pops against the green card base! Thanks for playing along with the CASology challenge this week!

lostinpaper said...

Amazing colouring Lisa, who wouldn't love to have pink hair like this!

Imke said...

Her PINK hair looks amazing, Lisa !!

Imke ~ My Crafty Place

Unknown said...

Gosh, Lisa, this packs a stunning pink punch! Her hair looks AMAZING! What a brilliant idea, and your colouring is beautiful! Her hair literally glows. So glad you could join us at CASology this week!

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats on your well deserved win at CASology, Lisa! Your card is so sweet, and your Copic coloring is AMAZING! I only 'dream' of coloring like this...I love that you chose pink for her hair, too!

01 09 10