Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Car Load Of Birthday Wishes

Color Throwdown Challenge #436 and Lawnfawnatics Challenge #1
Come join us for this weeks Color Throwdown Challenge #436
I am combining my GD Color Throwdown card this week with the brand new Lawn Fawn Challenge Lawnfawnatics Challenge #1 Happy Birthday.
So I used Lawn Fawn's Chit Chat and Home for the Holidays Stamp and Home For The Holidays Lawn Cut
I used a ruler and pen to draw a line to ground my image and add a little interest.  I sponged a little background with Ranger Distress Oxide Ink Fossilized Amber and Mini Blending Tool 1" Round.  I stamped my sentiment from Chit Chat with Versafine Onyx Black Ink.  Then I stamped up all my images and colored in the gifts and car then popped them up on my card front. I used a white gel pen to add some detail to my presents. 

Supplies:
Stamps: Chit Chat, Home For The Holidays (Lawn Fawn)  Paper: Recollections White 110# (Michaels) Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Hybrid Black Licorice (My Favorite Things), Copics: YG21, YG23, YG25, BG0000, BG000, BG01, B04, YR23, Y17, Y21, W1, W3, W5, Cottage Ivy (Memento), Uniball Sigo White pen, Staedtler Black .03 pen Accessories: Cuttlebug, Ruler, Glossy Accents, Home For The Holidays LawnCuts, Pretty Pink Posh Clear Mix sequins, Ranger Distress Oxide Ink Fossilized Amber, Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool 1" Round Techniques: Sponging

The talented Color Throwdown Team has lots of inspiration for you.
Leave them some love. I know they will appreciate it. 
Color Throwdown Team

11 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Super cute Lisa!

Rosemary said...

fabulous and fun design, lisa!!

Leslie Miller said...

Lisa, you have the cutest stamps, but you use them so exceedingly well. I love this! Very imaginative!

Macimbalo said...

I saw your adorable card on the Color Throwdown challenge post and had to come look - it's soooo cute, I really love how you made this! Awesome!

Tracy said...

Whoever is in that car is very generous and ready to party. LOL Super cute Lisa.

Lola said...

Nice layout and yellow background/shadow - love that technique.

Mary-Anne V said...

Cute stack of presents!

Lisa H. said...

this is great! love the pile of gifts on the car. great work with the colors. thanks for being our guest this month.

A.Rose said...

I have this set and just love what you did with it!

Wanda Cullen said...

This is just so stinkin' cute!! Love this card! So happy to have had you join us this month as our guest designer and hope to see you in the gallery many more times!

JBJ said...

I bought the home for the holidays set at the end of the holiday season, and was sad to put it up. Great use of this set as a non-holiday card! :) Thanks for the inspiration!

01 09 10